- Enzymatic Therapy’s DGL Original 3:1 deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract stimulates & accelerates the body’s innate protective factors in the digestive tract*–providing soothing digestive relief that helps comfort the lining of the stomach & digestive tract*–DGL Original 3:1 deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract is a chewable licorice tablet– for effective relief from occasional stomach discomfort* Note: A DGL 3:1 extract means it takes 3 lbs of licorice root to make 1 lb of DGL extract
- Trust the #1 Brand! Enzymatic Therapy is the #1 DGL (licorice) brand and has been offering DGL products since 1986. Customers know what works and tastes good, so they keep coming back to Enzymatic Therapy’s DGL to get both effective digestive relief* and great-tasting DGL! Years of experience in creating flavorful chewable DGL, for effective digestive relief* is what makes us the #1 DGL Brand. Source: SPINS Licorice Ingredient Brand Ranking Report; 52 weeks ending 3-20-2016; total US X-WF.
- DGL licorice: Recommendation: Chew 2 licorice chewable tablets 20 minutes before a meal. May take up to 6 tablets daily. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.2 Chewable Tablets / Servings per Bottle: 50. Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL)…….. 760 mg ** Root Extract 3:1, Glycine…… 100 mg **, Other ingredients: fructose, mannitol, sorbitol, anise seed powder, stearic acid, natural flavor, cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
- Enzymatic Therapy’s DGL Original 3:1 deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure–keep out of reach of children–safety sealed w/ printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal–do not use if either seal is broken or missing. GLUTEN FREE: No yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Vegetarian Formula. 100 Chew TabsEnzymatic Therapy, LLC (part of Nature’s Way Brands, LLC)
- CHOOSE THE ENZYMATIC THERAPY DGL STRENGTH & FLAVOR THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU! Enzymatic Therapy’s DGL products: DGL Original 3:1, DGL Original Fructose-Free 3:1, DGL ULTRA German Chocolate Flavor 10:1, DGL ULTRA German Chocolate Flavor, Fructose-Free, 10:1, DGL ULTRA Caramel CrÃ¨me Flavor 10:1. Note: Enzymatic Therapy’s 3:1 extract means it takes 3 pounds of DGL to make 1 pound of DGL extract. And in the DGL ULTRA, it takes 10 pounds of DGL to make 1 pound of extract, for ultra strength support*
DGL is a unique extract of deglycyrrhizinated licorice widely used in Europe and first introduced to the United States by Enzymatic Therapy in 1986. DGL supports overall health of the gastrointestinal system along with the lining of the stomach and intestinal tract.* Enzymatic Therapy’s DGL Original 3:1: Glycyrrhizin has been removed, so this formula provides only the beneficial effects of licorice. Chewable formula works naturally with enzymes in saliva to support digestive health. Helps relieve stomach discomfort by stimulating and accelerating the body’s innate protective factors in the digestive tract*. Boosts the production of mucin, a natural compound that coats and protects the lining of the stomach and intestines*. Provides soothing digestive benefits in a chewable form*. Includes glycine, a stable amino acid, which helps keep the stomach lining strong*. The unique, chewable tablet works with digestive enzymes in saliva to provide benefits to the stomach and intestinal mucosa.* Two chewable tablets (one serving size) contain: Ingredient Amount: Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 760 mg. Root Extract 3:1, Glycine 100 mg. About Licorice: Licorice is one of the oldest traditionally used plants in the world. While the plantâ€™s origins are in the Mediterranean, the Middle East and central Asia, for centuries it has been cultivated virtually everywhere from Spain to China. Licorice root contains glycyrrhizic acid, which has many beneficial properties but can lead to high blood pressure if consumed in large quantities over an extended period of time. Glycyrrhizic acid (glycyrrhizin) has been used to support immunity and liver function for many years. * However, because the beneficial effects of licorice on the stomach lining are not solely dependent upon the glycyrrhizic acid, it has been removed. deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract provides the beneficial effects of supporting digestive health without the unpleasant side effects*.